Thursday, September 18, 2014

Saddling up my unicorn.

The best thing about a new day is that you can choose how to face it.

Create your own destiny, follow the fourth agreement and do your best, live in the present, be mindful - every day is a gift, choose your attitude, and blah blah blah blah blah a bunch of other inspirational quotes with fancy backgrounds with stock photographs of beaches or forests or Buddha.  I say almost cliché...because I am notorious for posting such things on my Facebook and Twitter pages, and they seriously resonate with me, sometimes.  Whatever, it doesn't matter...what matters is that when faced with a new day, put your big girl panties on and kick its arse!  Give 'er!  Go for it! 

Yesterday I was riding a dark horse, so today I decided to saddle up that unicorn (with rainbow-coloured mane and tail and glittery gold hooves) and go on a joy ride.

You are always only one sleep away from a new day, don't let your yesterday take over your today!

1 comment:

  1. Whether your riding the dark horse or reminding us of our inner strengths ( that we so often ignore), you keep it real. You remind us that we can make changes and we do it one day at a time allowing ourselves "our dark horses"and "our setbacks"is not a bad thing!
    In our journey we will have setbacks, we will have down days but it is how we react to them that matters and you my dear friend are an inspiration and someone I aspire to be when I grow up :) Keep on kicking "arse" !

    ReplyDelete