Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I am sooooooooooooooooo bad.

No, I didn't cheat on my diet...or skip a day of exercise.

I just haven't been blogging recently.  1 post a week is simply not good enough for me...perhaps that's why I've been a little more anxious lately...blogging is my therapy.  And, it's not like I don't have anything to talk about.  I have plenty of ideas plugged into my phone or even noted on this site (yet unpublished), but they haven't yet made the cut as I haven't had a chance to go over them and edit.  Must be more disciplined!  Perhaps it's due to my active social life?  Well, not exactly, I did have a birthday and my best friend from Winnipeg was in town...but those are just excuses.  I think it's because I've been spending longer working out and more quality with the dog.  Haha...

Promise to be better.  See what happens when I'm left to my own devices?
x
Suzie

No comments:

Post a Comment