Friday, April 12, 2013

Do something every day that makes you sweat...

...AND THEN SEND ME THE PROOF!  I'll post it on my Sweat T-Shirt Contest Page!

When I started this blog 3 months ago, I took a picture every week or so of my sweaty t-shirt...and then posted it for all to see, but I think it would be much more interesting if you would take a picture of yourself and send it to me.  

After all, I wanted to inspire people to get moving because, honestly, if I could do it, anyone could...and a lot of you did.  And, many of you have told me your stories.  Here's your opportunity to show me (and the people of the interweb) the proof.  

I want to see your workout gear, your funny t-shirts, your downward dog yoga pants, your gym hair...I want to see you sweat! 

Send your submissions to me at suziespitfyre@gmail.com and tell me how you got so sweaty in the first place!

No comments:

Post a Comment