Saturday, January 26, 2013

No rest for the wicked

Okay...so I get one day of rest per week.

Today is Saturday, and I don't have to go into the gym.  Here I bounce at the computer on my exercise ball, writing, and trying hard not to fall forwards, or backwards, or sideways.  It's a tricky new "chair."  Already tried to kill me a few times, but it's much easier on my arse than a traditional model.  I now live in constant fear of popping it.  So far, so good.

I also live in fear of what's happening tomorrow.  Tomorrow, Jonathan has invited me to join FITcampFITcamp...which I, at first, started calling FITfarm...I hope there are ponies!  And then, for some reason, changed to "FITclub."  What does that mean?

1st rule of FITclub is you do not talk about FITclub.
2nd rule of FITclub is you DO NOT talk about FITclub.
3rd rule of FITclub is if someone says "stop" or goes limp, taps out the FIT is over.

Wow, this is getting really weird, really fast.  I will leave you with this...upon hearing about FITclub, my good friend Vicky Voodoo said, “There better be a special handshake involved somewhere.”  I agree.  Or ponies.

No comments:

Post a Comment