Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Weigh-In Wednesday #2

Wednesdays are my new favourite day of the week.  Why?  Well, I get to see how well I'm doing with this whole weight loss thing.  Today I shot out of bed, and ran towards the bathroom to find the scale in a way that was not unlike a kid running to open a Christmas stocking. 

Starting weight: 292.1 pounds
Last week's weight:  286.8 pounds 
Today's weight:  280.1

OMG...that's a 6.7 pound loss!  That is HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!  In fact, that's 12 pounds in 2 weeks!  

After dancing around a bit and squealing with glee and sharing my success with everyone in the immediate area (my husband Stéphane and my cat Cobweb)...I texted my ninja to tell him the news:
 
Suzie - And down 6.7 pounds this morning!!!
Jonathan - Down 6.7 since when?  Better question.  Weight?
Suzie - Since last Wednesday.  280.1!!!
Jonathan - Ok 6.7 in a week is good.  I want to try for 30Ibs down in 4 weeks.  So be perfect at home with the diet.
Suzie - Dude, I want this...and I'm a perfectionist.  I'll get 'er done.  

Um...also...30 pounds?  Where did that come from?  Okay, I guess that's my new goal.  

No comments:

Post a Comment