Thursday, January 24, 2013

Mixology

Mistress of the mix @ Logan's Pub.
Remember making the perfect mixed tape?  I sure do.  I had a pretty specific pattern that I used to use for song groupings.  There's something about 3s that I have always loved, especially good for creating musical sandwiches.  That even carried into my mixed CD making days, but now there's random and playlist, so unless I'm deejaying...there will be no sandwiches.  Come to think of it, I should probably give up sammis anyway...too many carbs.

What does all this have to do with losing weight and exercise you ask?  Well, I'll tell you.  CARDIO MIXING.

The only way I'm going to push myself to do more than I think I can do (without Jonathan sneaking up behind me and increasing the tension/incline/weight) is by taking in a kick-ass cardio cocktail.

Today's playlist was inspired by Halloween...and the fact that I want to look more sexy vampire and less great pumpkin.  They are of course in no particular order..as random has become my friend.

Reverend Horton Heat - The Devil's Chasing Me
The Gun Club - Ghost on the Highway
Los Straitjackets - Munsters' Theme
The Groovie Ghoulies - (She's My) Vampire Girl
The Ghastly Ones & Rob Zombie - Halloween (She Get So Mean)
The Sonics - The Witch
Alice Cooper - Feed My Frankenstein
Mad Sin - Wicked Witch
Misfits - Ghouls Night Out
The Frantics - Werewolf
The Living End - Witch Doctor
 David Bowie - Scary Monsters
The Cramps - Human Fly
Nekromantix - Monster Movie Fan

And a little Screaming Jay Hawkins - I Put a Spell On You for cool down.  Haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment